23 March 2010

Dead-tired... But Mellow... (2010.2.18 20:06)

just a little too much sliding. (^^;)

Last week, I didn't sleep that much, with all that training, and I wanted to take a snowboarding day trip with my next free day, and there was an event in Niigata that weekend,

thus I went snowboarding... (^^;)

Well I'm paying for my mistakes now, and of course with the surging waves of manual labor, I am completely exhausted. (major ^^;)

But

If I could be revived by all the chocolate I got from everyone (^_^) Cardboard boxes... It's scary, I can't even count all the chocolates. (^_^)

Borrowing this space, "Thank you" for the food nosebleed. (^_^)

So, the presents from Hell the other day (^_^) got a trial run right away.

My impressions...

Absurdly easy gliding. It changed into a feeling like, What? You can really glide like this?

To be frank, I've never ridden on a board like this. (^_^) From this season on, this is going to be my main board. (^_^)

With this, I'm really going to get into snowbarding. (^_^)

Man~ I've been going snowboarding a lot lately, I'm gonna need a 4WD.

This is my favorite era. (bwahahah)

I'm the type to instantly jump into action whenever I get an idea, so if I had a 4 wheel drive, I'd be headed off to the snowy mountains at the drop of a hat. (^_^)

Yeah, that's really the only reason. (^_^)

Has everyone ridden in an off-road vehicle or an SUV? This is of a completely personal nature, but if you have any advice, please give it. (^_^)

Well then well then, we've got training tomorrow, so I'll be laid up for a while. (big ^^;)

Everyone, it's been absurdly cold lately, so be careful of colds.


[ well, i'm moved in, and i've got a few days off work, but i've got a friend staying with me for the week, so we'll see if i can't squeeze some translating time in. i hope~ ]

No comments: