17 September 2008

Billy's Fall (^_^) (2008.9.17 12:04)

I haven't written you guys in a while.

Lately, it's been an endless cycle of sleep→wake→work→eat vegetables→work, and with the exception of work, I haven't even touched my Mac for hours at a time...

Yeah, and even with everything, I don't have any post material. (^^;)

Accordingly, even as the vegetable lifestyle continues, I'm doing nothing but sitting down all day, so I'm raising a healthy baby Ponyo. (*major (^^;) *) *

And so, FOR SOME REASON, I can't wear any of my clothes... (river of tears)

And so once again after so long we have reintroduced that guy.

My Commander~ (^_^) Even now, still giving me post material. (^_^)

I don't have any time, so I can cut out my sleep time and do this first first thing in the morning, but man, it's just as INTENSE as ever. My whole body is rattling.

Well, thanks to that, even little old I-hate-getting-out-of-bed me opened his eyes.

Also, after training,


I chug down some Amino Sour. That's why I bought a case. (^_^)

For now, I'll have to go for it until I polish off this box. (^_^)

Well then well then~

Ow ow ow ow... (bwhahah)

No comments: