01 September 2008

The vegetables continue~ Forever~ (2008.9.1 05:06)

At long last, the vegetable lifestyle has reached one month. (^^;)


It's essentially small stuff... The basis of flab... (^_^)


Yeah, I don't seem to have much changed... (*big (^^;) * ) And even my body weight... (bwahahah)

But, my body certainly does feel lighter. And I haven't been feeling as tired lately.

Well, I'm a brown rice eater by nature, but there's not much meat, so those kind of effects might not show up.

Except, at the beginning of this lifestyle, I'd eat meat occasionally, and the next day, my body would feel so heavy. (^^;)

Even so... I do want to eat some meat... I'm a human, after all. (^_^)

This week, too, the vegetables will continue. (^_^)

P.S I was right on 'Gremlin' (^_^) I remember getting taken along to see it with my father for a Christmas present.

In those days, there were no shocking images like Gizmo. I seriously wanted him, that Gizmo. (^_^)

Now... I'll see Ene-tan again, but... (^_^)

Man~ Movies are really great, huh. (^_^)

Well then well then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow that food looks so good!lucky YOU =]

thanks again for the translations!

- Rain