29 August 2008

At last the conclusion!! (2008.8.30 04:57)

I've written about it here and there, so I bought it at once. (^_^)


Man~ this one is fairly amazing...


I was bawling from start to finish. (bwahahah)

I don't want to give any spoilers, so I won't write about it, but wow, you can't read it without crying, this one.

Aah... So painful... (T_T)

P.S. 'Standing and watching' I said... Is that maybe unusual these days? (^^;) When I was a kid, we generally stood to watch, but...

It's because now it seems there's no appointment system. On the weekends, it was definitely stand and watch.

With nothing to change my plans, I'd go early in the morning to see one. How many did I see, you know, until that building closed. (^^;)

Aah... Such fond memories... (bwahahah)

By the way, what was everyone's first movie?

As for me... Please enjoy until next time. (^_^)

Well then well then, have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww you-san is so cute!! Do you happen to know what manga that is?

meredeth said...

it's called Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu. the baka-updates page is voila: htttp://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2967

Anonymous said...

<3 Until just now, I had forgotten why I started reading that manga XD They have up through chapter 16 on Onemanga.com
I lovez it <3<3<3