24 August 2008

The Gremlin Again (^_^) (2008.8.24 03:49)

Did everyone have fun in Niigata? I played house-sitter. (^_^)


Of course, with Ene-tan. (^_^) *


As usual the spoiled brat was a naughty youngster. (^_^)


When I get home, it's a storm of pranks in the room. (^^;) I think about being angry, but...

When I sit down, he instantly comes to visit, 'ha, ha, ha' and jumps lightly up into my lap (^_^) and then never gets down from my lap... (^^;)

Maaan... Truly charming little jerk... You can't get mad like that. (^_^)


P.S. At long last, I bought it...


Krauser-san... The Best. (^_^)


[ * tan is a suffix like chan or kun, but more familiar, and usually for rascally kids. also, could someone please tell YOUkun to get the heck out of my head. for those of you who have not had the pleasure of recently discovering Detroit Metal City, by all means avail yourself of the wikipedia article. for those of you not interested in clicking, the plot synopsis is thus:

Negishi Soichi leaves his family's farm in Oita Prefecture for the bright lights of Tokyo. There he swaps his taste in Swedish pop for the totally out-of-character death metal, taking on the role of vocalist in the trio Detroit Metal City and adopting the name Johannes Krauser II.

what was that manga he was talking about where they main character like cute things? i'm sensing a trend here is all i'm saying. (^_^) ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww! ene-tan is soooo cute! if YOU feels that way about him i wonder how gackt feels about him. and you cant help not thinking about YOU he's just soooooo cute!