10 November 2008

Metamorphosis!! (2008.11.9 14:07)

I'd better do some fanservice every once in a while. (^_^)


Yesterday, we did some still photography, so I took the opportunity to have someone take a picture of me with a cell phone. (^_^)


If I didn't take a picture in this kind of situation, just like everyday, you know, it'd be super dangerous. (^^;)

Especially lately, I've been cooped up for so many months, not going anywhere but to the studio, so my hair is a complete mess, and my whiskers are all over the place.

To make matters worse, I haven't slept, I haven't eaten...

The truth is, I'm so worn out, I don't even want to see anyone. (major ^^;)

Well, when you're always in work mode, you say, "Eh, who, who are you?" to everyone, but still. (^_^)

Yesterday, one of the staff that I've been seeing every day said to me,

"Ah, it's been a while YOUsan, welcome back." (bwahahah)

Well, that's alright, I guess... (^^;)

Well then well then, have a nice weekend~ I'm off to work, myself~ (^_^)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

*nodnodnodnodnod*
Ohhh I sooo agreee with the more more and even more fanservice ;)

Awwww and what a cute picture. I thinkhis hair looks great in here *droools*


annakas

Anonymous said...

I love YOU-kun's pic! He should do more fan service more often!

~Lindley~

Xof said...

What's that on his arms? Looks like smudges... hmmm. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for translating.

I think Mr. You looks so cute, but is it just me doesn't he look a little tired.

what does he mean by his whiskers are everywhere?

I like his messed up hair look.

thanks

Anonymous said...

Yay, YOU picture! He should do that more often. He does look tired though poor boy (but the messy hair is cute), and he's pretty slim already - I hope he doesn't overdo Billy...there would be nothing left of him!!

meredeth said...

whiskers is a casual/slang term for moustace and beard. facial hair. which is ironic considering i can't see a single facial hair on that chin. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

*nose bleed* He's so hawt!! I sometimes think YOU has an inferiority complex and sees things he doesn't see. What wiskers, what messy hair? he looks good!! and I can't see any flab on the man! But I guess being next to Gackt all day can make you think like that. aww poor YOU. Still I lub him!

Rain

Anonymous said...

i think he looks GREAT! kawaii, with that hair!!
I want more pics!!

Anonymous said...

I fixed my compy (yay for nearly a year with no internet) and then the first thing i see is You-sama <3 He's so pretty ^^

juck / ヨッシー said...

Your site is very cool!!
Please link to my rock site MRMR.