23 November 2008

Draft!! (2008.11.22 02:54) *

I say, without getting my beloved draft beer (^_^), but it's been a while since I did a live broadcast.

How do you like the new tune? Gives a good feeling, don'tcha think?

And for those dissatisfied persons saying Not to many photos, you know~


Yes, a fan service photo (^_^) although, I guess you might call it a fraud photo. (bwahahah)


It was actually taken a couple days ago, but please, enjoy. (^_^)

As for today (yesterday), I forgot to take a photo. (^^;)

I'll meet you again in a couple days via the television~ Until then, everyone, have a nice weekend~


[ * the word he uses for the title can also mean naive, as in wet behind the ears, or raw, as in unprocessed. ]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so adorable! At least he looks less exhausted in this photo.

Yay for fanservice!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture so much. Does anyone know what show they are going to be on?

Anonymous said...

WOW!! he looks beyond AMAZING!! in that photo!! and what live is he talking about? does anyone know so i can look it up!

Anonymous said...

Wawawiwaa, I like that :D

Anonymous said...

Good grief he's gorgeous!!! Almost hotter than Gackt in this new style they have going! I saw the 'Music Station' broadcast they did...it was really great. You can find it on Youtube...just go search for 'Gackt Jesus Music Station' in the search box and you'll find several hits.
XX

Anonymous said...

He looks soo cute!! I love the red skinny ties they're all wearing =] What television broadcast? OH I want to see!

Rain

Anonymous said...

Squeeeeak OMG this pic is so KAWAIIII ^^ This is my first comment and I want to THANK YOU sooo much for translating his blog! I seriously can't live without it!! ^^ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Kyaa~ Another Fan service picture~ YOU-kun does know how to please his fan girls! (uncontrollable laughing)
Mm, what does he mean by live performance...? They performed JESUS already!? (-shock-)
Gotta see~!! >w<
Love for both YOU-kun and Meredeth!!
~Lindley~

Devilangelique said...

I like the previous pic more... =)