01 December 2008

Funny Face SHOWDOWN!! (2008.12.1 23:53)

Today I took a picture with the three of us while we were recording. (^_^)

Lately, I've been entirely unable to update... I think about it every day, but...

Well... To tell the truth, it's really been one thing right after the other so...

Maybe you can forgive another service photo~ (bwahahah)

P.S. Less than two weeks to go, huh... Ooo, I'm shaking with excitement!


[is it just me, or is this possibly the freakiest picture he's ever uploaded. (^_^) ]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scary! Jun-ji's hair looks like flames!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about the same thing! ...lol

Anonymous said...

ju-ken? and..whose the freaky guy on the left? o.O

Anonymous said...

OMG I am loving the YOU pictures he's been uploading, we usually never get to see his face. *happy* maybe one with him and gackt will turn up soon....how come they're recording? I thought the single has been released =S

Rain

Anonymous said...

Oh, wooow, Jun-ji scares me (-sweat-)
Ju-ken looks pretty good (-shock-)
And, of course, YOU-kun is as HANDSOME as ever! (-dreamy daze-)
Hopefully he does one with Gackt (^ w ^)

~Lindley

Anonymous said...

I'm liking the guy on the left...why in the world don't I know his name?! Is that Ju-ken? Anyone?