20 December 2008

The other side of my face... (2008.12.21 02:13)


Yeah, I'm not showing a whole lot here. (^_^)

Man~ tonight was one hot night. To everybody at Ichikawa, thanks.

As for me, it's been a long time since I did daily lives, so my neck and my back and my right hand and my left hand and my legs, they all hurt. (^^;) All the power I get from everybody tided me over. (^_^)

Straight off to Kunma... I've got to do some urgent body mending. (^^;)

Well then well then, until we meet again on the field of battle. With the other side of my face. (^_^)


[ a, i find this picture SUPER cute for reasons which have yet to be discovered, and b, poor YOUkun must be seriously sleepy today because he managed to post this post twice. if you hurry, you might be able to catch a glimpse of his double front page before he corrects it. (^^;) ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the double how cute was that? and you can see a bit of his glasses. More You pics, MOAR!! Aww the more I read his blog, the more I love this man, he is just sooo cute!

Rain