22 December 2008

Kamisato~ (2008.12.23 02:01)

Isn't this service area the hidden jewel of the mountains!?


And of course I have to thank everybody from Gunma for another hot night.

Of course, this time, I was completely exhausted... (^^;) And with all that foot training, I can hardly even tiptoe around... (major (^^;) ) Well, compared to last time, it's not that much more, but still.

With the excess pain and fatigue, it's like I've passed away so many times on my way to some far off distant land. (^_^)

Next time, I'd better continue my maintenance all the way to Oomiya. I'll just have to put on my fighting spirit, like, I can hold out from here to points beyond, right??? (^_^)

Well then well then, everyone, have a good weekend~ではではみなさんイイ休日を〜

P.S. In the four days since we've started, I've gained 5 kilos... (bwhahah) It's been shooting up (^^;) but what my body really needs is a whole lot of stamina...

If it keeps up like this, the local delicaciees will be the final blow... (^_^) I wonder how many kilos I'll have gained by the last one in Okinaawa. (^_^)

Really a gain isn't anything to laugh about, but still...

Well then well then everybody...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for doing these translations for us. Hope you have a great Christmas.

What is in the picture, I can't tell.

meredeth said...

it looks like little snack things, or gift packs and stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

This is a display of mobile phone pendants and little plushes, there are a lot here in Japan. I never found an Aokubi Daikon mobile phone pendant, though... *tears*

Anyway thanks a lot for the translations !

Anonymous said...

Thanks. so that is what in the picture.

I thought they were little toys.

May you have a great christmas.

sandra