13 December 2006

[163] Halloween Week - 2006/10/31 (Tue)

The world is Halloween. The whole city is stuffed with pumpkins. (^_^)
However, Halloween culture isn't seriously established in Japan.
Compared with the climax of Christmas, it's not very much...

If you really think about it, maybe this thing we call Halloween started out as Cosplay?
If Halloween keeps gaining more popularity, and becomes a day for nationwide cosplay
I think that would be a seriously fun event...

I would love to see that... The entire city cosplaying...
The fads in Akiba right now would be dispatched nationwide...
Of course, people could cosplay as they'd like, not just as witches and monsters.
That would be absolutely hysterical...

Oh oh, speaking of monster cosplay,
that reminds me of when I was in junior high,
and we all dressed up as zombies
for the haunted mansion in our culture festival. (^^;)
Of my own accord, I took my mother's make up set, and did up my face...

If there is Halloween culture like back then, we should be able to get a tons of candy. (^_^)

P.S. We're anxiously awaiting everybody's Halloween stories.

No comments: