13 December 2006

[169] Extremely... - 2006/11/06 (Mon)

I'm beginning an extremely sudden 'Drink A Lot of Water plan,
and my quota is 3 litres a day. (^^;)

Well, because I usually drink Contrex,
when it comes to Volvic, it feels like easy victory. (^_^) *

This, but with the start of this drinking plan, it was intense intense,
and I couldn't put 3 litres of water in my body.

I try hard and drink it all, but thanks to that,
before I got to sleep every night, my stomach makes a tapotapo noise... **

P.S. Then after I do get to sleep, I inevitably wake up at least once...
to go to the bathroom. (^^;)


[ * contrex coming in 1.5 litre bottles, and volvic coming in .5 litre bottles.
** tapotapo being defined as "a sound like tapping a soft belly." ... i'm not even sure we've got onomatopoeia for that in english. maybe "squish?" ]

No comments: