28 February 2009

Round Three!! (2009.2.24 22:05)

The first disembarkation at Morioka~


Actually, the day before, we drove ourselves down before we had to do it all again (^_^)

but it was so cold, I was sealed in the hotel. (^^;)

Honestly, I make fun of the northeast, but it was seriously cold... It's a good thing I was wearing thick clothes...

But, yeah, the essential live brushed even that kind of cold way with ease, and it was all kinds of rousing. (^_^)

So, after everybody left at the end, I made my way to the long-awaited Sendai...



However, at the convenience store, I discovered the "Zunda Cookie." (^_^) *

I was withered when I got there, in the middle of the night, but the excitement of discovering local material kept me upright. (^_^)

In accordance with the brand name, I became thouroughly relaxed. (^_^)

Also, of course, Sendai nights are a big rush. (*joy*)

With two nights in a row, it will be quite intense, but still...

The people at the last one were completely uninhibited, but still... (^^;)

Thanks to everyone, I was able to weather it one way or the other~ (^_^)

We've got a stayover in Sendai, so I was in a mood to be out and about, but after the performance, I crashed out at the hotel. (^^;)

So,

the first disembarkation at Kooriyama~


That is some shopping district in front of Kooriyama station...

The glittering neon town called out to me... (bwahahah)

Ahhh... Dazzling...

Truly... Dazzling... But.

Tomorrow is an important night,

so I'll be a good boy and go to bed. (^_^)

Well then well then everyone, till the battlefield...


[ zunda is apparently a soy thing made from smashing edamame beans to within an inch of their lives. also, gomen about being late on these recent posts. this quarter is kicking my butt. (^^;) probably something to do w/ split shifts. having to leave work in the middle of the day, drive an hour to class, then an hour back from class, then to work again, something about that scenario is making me awfully sleepy. gee, i can't imagine why. (T_T) anyhow, tomorrow is a nice free day, so i'll do the other one then. thanks minna~ ]

No comments: