12 February 2009

THANK YOU (2009.2.11 15:52)

I was able to safely approach my birthday. (^_^)

To everyone here, to everyone in Himejishi, to all the people who congratulated me..

Truly, thank you...


Again, one whole year passes, and the only thing that grows is 'flab' (^^;) and this year's going by fast, too, so please continue to keep your kind eye on me. (^_^)

So, well, by all rights, I'd have some kind of fever at the launch, but this time, we're in the middle of a tour, so I went to have some of Himijishi's famous toutou-nabe.


Suddenly a 20... (^^;) Yeah, this is definitely a Hell Pot. (big (^^;) ) This is a flavor for a fever after all, for my lips. (bwahahah)

This toutou-nabe, I only have it once every ten years or so. Then I forget the flavor, and when I start to finally miss it, it ends up like,

Man, this is really hot!! N, no... Delicious!! (^_^)

From the staff, the dancers, members, I got really great stuff, I'm glad everyone came. (^_^)


Mm? You're worried about me eating such hot stuff?

Yeah, today was the obligatory detox (^^;) it was such hot stuff... (^_^)

So then, this time was quite a hot night, and I've got a little time until next time, so I'd better do some firm maintenance~

Well then, let's meet again on the battlefield.


P.S. I got this super amazing thing. (^^;)


This... I'd better raise it up right...


[ a) a violin! wow! b) that must have been some SUPER spicy nabe. c) can i have that cake? please? pretty please? ]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow someone gave him a violin. Awesome (*looks at Gakt*) or did he buy it for himself as a gift. But wow a violin!!!

The cake looks delicious!

Lucifel said...

Yes, I want that cake! And the violin is gorgeous!! <3

Lucifel said...

That cake looks delicious! Why can't I have cakes that good in this country?
*sigh*
You-kun sure is lucky^^