16 February 2009

Suddenly... (2009.2.16 23:47)

I caught a cold... (^^;)


I was being careful for just this thing... When it's cold time, you catch a cold, I guess...

But, without any previous notice, when I woke up this morning, I had chills and all my joints ached... man! (T_T)

Truly, there wasn't anything before I went to sleep or anything, and even my physical condition wasn't in that bad of a shape...

First thing in the morning, I took some painkillers, but somehow, the symptoms gave me an influenza feeling (^_^) and I went straight from the hall to the hospital.

They said...

'Wow, those are super swollen, those tonsils... At this rate, you'll have a fever tonight, into tomorrow.'

Uh... This is a serious problem... (^^;)

So I begged.

"Doctor!! I have serious things to do tonight that I can't skip no matter what!!"
"I'll take an IV or injections or ANYTHING, but you've got to cure me---!!"


And I got everything in the doctor's power. (^_^)


Happily, it was not the flu, so that was a relief. Plus, you sweat big buckets on stage, so my fever completely disappeared. (^_^)

Everyone, please, rinse your mouth, wash your hands, be completely careful about colds.

Well then well then everyone in Kouchi, thanks for the hot night!!!


P.S. Aah... At long last, night in Kouchi... With a hotel bed. (T_T)

Uh... Is there an overnight nurse... Anybody taking new patients? (^_^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Scary experience. It must be a lot of pressure knowing that there's no one to replace you, so you can't get ill.

D: I hope You gets better... and I'm sad he missed his night out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for translating this for us.

Poor Mr You, I hope he gets better soon.

I volunteer to be his nurse. I got a ton of experience of taking care of sick people and I'm not a nurse.

Anonymous said...

;_; poor YOU-san

hahaha I want to be his nurse *o* but....I live in Mexico TT_TT