28 May 2009

Ghost Photographer (*bwahahah*) (2009.5.29 02:47)

When I took some phone pictures on the way back from the few days of recording, that strange face behind me got photographed. (^_^)


We'd been filming a PV for the past couple days, so we were quite worn out. (^^;)

But I saw that strange face and felt quite better. (^_^) He's quite a nice manager-san. (^_^)

There's always a swell of music lectures with him, so he might show up a lot from here on out. (^_^)

Incidentally, I had to keep it a secret until we were on tour, but I boldly died my hair blond. (^_^)

For a while my hair was on fire. (bwahahah) That bleach was so hot it was like my scalp was on fire, it was really painful... (^^;)

You all be good kids and don't copycat me. (^_^)

Well then well then

P.S. Wow, three whole years went past before I knew it... With the tour this past year, I haven't had much free time, and the posting has been stop and go (^^;)

but I'm always grateful to all of you.

In order to make a good stage show, we've gotta give it our all, so please watch over me during the long days from here on out. (^_^)

Time for a Go For It renewal... (^^;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

guh he looks adorable ^___^<3

SunfirePhoenix said...

Wow!!! Blonde hair, that's really bold!
haha..! His manager is Funny! I love it when guys goof off!



PS...

pisss... Eneru's website: seedcom.jp/contents/ring_g.php
:-D

Anonymous said...

he's so handsome! <3 (^^)

Anonymous said...

I AM COMING OUT OF THE DEPRESSING DAY. School has ended, I was just briefly accessing the school computer for a brief check on my mails, I check You's blog, I see his hair, I see this translation and I FLAIL. Oh my goodness have I ever seen such a great beautiful photo of him? Jesus christ..! <3

Kassandra said...

Oh! *^_______^* I almost passed out when I saw clicked on his blog yesterday and saw his hair! So cute! ^^

Anonymous said...

At least it's not bleach blond that it looks white! I wish I could glomp him >__< just too kawaii

Zoisaito said...

XD Manager-san is really funny!
awww, YOU looks very handsome with the blond hair again *_* I can imagine the pain on his head ^^"

Vala said...

:Q_ Just 2 days ago I thought that of all hair colors blond suits him best and he's blond again! He's so cute!! ^^ *hugs*

~TarePanda Adventures~ said...

hehe, You got photobombed XD

Anonymous said...

He's just too cute with blonde hair! He looks like he's from a FF movie. aww and the manager in the background cracks me up! Thank You for the translations :)

Rain

Wag.Tail said...

His haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair.

I always loved him blond. <3