02 May 2009

It was GW. (^^;) (2009.5.3 00:11)

I didn't even realize it was GW. (^^;)

If I'm even a little a little bit of a shut-in, I end up completely cut off from the outside world... (^_^)

Well it's not exactly for that reason, or even those kind of reasons, but still. (^_^) I've been going to the Tokyo Dome in between recording sessions.


Man~ That was really the best live. (*joy*) It's been a while since I've seen this kind of live, that's the feeling I had.

There my respected elders were right there on stage before my eyes, and I put my fighting spirit on and headed for the arena with great meaning.

I'm itching to get back to it now. (^_^)

The Tokyo Dome... I remembered that sacred night... As for me, even now, man, it will always continue to be a special place for me.

Well then well then, everyone please enjoy your vacation at your east. (^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You, ever the fanboy! It's hard to think of them as ordinary people who would get excited about seeing their idols. XJapan!- how cute ^_^