11 May 2009

Install Complete~ (2009511 23:59)

I'm like an insomniac shut-in now. (^^;) At last the system migration is finished.


The OS and the Mac and the software are all new, so it was an install from scratch... The upgrading, authorizing... There were so many things to do I couldn't even count them... (^^;)

PC efficiency is getting really high, and these days DTM is becoming more familiar, * and I've been wondering about all the people who use Pro Tools,


but since I'm such a heavy user system upgrades always put me hard to it... **

But for software like this, there's only foreign sites. So I'm forced to rely solely on translating software... (^_^)

At long last I have jumped over that waterfall and bought Mac Pro. (^_^) Who knows if I'll put it to good use though.

I've got some ways to go before I sleep and the days keep coming...


Thus ends the space lecture. (bwahahah)


[ * which is ironic, since i had no clue what he was talking about. DTM would be an acronym for DeskTop Music, i.e. the making of music with a desktop computer. usually, this means what we would think of as 'computer-generated music' but it's also expanded to include music augmented by computers or post-processed with computers.
** literally, they put him in the four and eight kinds of buddhist suffering. (^_^) ]

2 comments:

Wag.Tail said...

You and his tech-speak... 8]

Thanks, again!

Sarah said...

His keyboard is really colourful *_*