01 July 2009

Finally... (2009.7.1 21:27)

I bought a new one... (^^;)


Maaannn... That is one expensive piece of machinery, so there should have been absolutely no chance of me buying one, but when I wandered into a camera store, the clerk said,

"We're having a 0% interest campaign."

Even that wouldn't have done me in, but then he said, "And you can trade-in your old equipment!! Today's the last day."

So then I didn't have any choice... (*big (^^;) *)

It was overpowering, to have in my hands the lens I'd lusted over for so long. (^_^)

I've gone about half a year without taking a single photo, so when the tour's over, I'm going on a BishiBashi photo tour!

For the time being, if I take any test shots, I'll put them up.

Well then well then~


[ bishibashi is a series of konami arcade games (also on the playstation) where you do a bunch of minigames in competition w/ others. in the PS version, you can use the multi-tap and have 8 people at once! ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for translating these entries for us.

sandra

Anonymous said...

I just love how Mr You, is so money savy. How much ccould that camera cost?

He is just too cute

thanks
sandra