22 July 2009

Life-Sized Gundam (2009.7.21 20:10)

From here on out, it's work without rest. (^^;)

Actually, with the tour over, I've become freee again, so I'm thinking about going wandering for about two weeks or so, but that doesn't really earn the dough, so... (T_T)

I've got no time for taking pictures of photography exhibits, it's still a shut-in life style, but the one day I have some time to do it, there's this 'rain' thing...

I thought, even with the rain, I'm going to go for it, and I wiped and wiped, but before I knew it, the lens and the body of the camera were soaked through... (^^;)


Yeah, I was half defeated,

when I sighted the Gundam from the tent. (^_^)


Oh my God, this is a miracle. They really are real.

Talk about wanting, I wanted to line right up and see the life size Zakus and Gufus. (bwahahah) *

Everyone please check it out and report back. It's a must for people of the Gundam generation. (^_^)

Well then well then...


[ * i think those are gundam types. unfortunately, i don't know much about gundam... ]

No comments: