10 February 2010

Bean-Throwing Day (2010.2.3 22:36)

Did everybody get to eat a lucky roll?

February 3 is bean throwing day, so:

"Evil out~ Good luck in~"

Good fortune always seems to turn up at my house somehow. In this case, Good Fortune means "Clothes" specifically snowboarding clothes. (^_^)


Of course I bought it, yes... (^^;)


The recent trend has been for either the super flashy type or the tight type, or the type that looks like casual wear.

It's been a while since I bought snowboarding clothes, but tight lines seem to be the fashion, and HOLDEN seems to be the brand that's ahead of all the others.

I am a BURTON believer (^_^) so I bought BURTON, but I didn't expect to find so many of them left on the shelves, so really tight lines must be popular.

HOLDEN is super expensive, and they're sold out everywhere on the net, and even at the store, they didn't have any in my size. (^^;)

Well, the tight stuff that's popular right now is really stylish, but to be perfectly frank with you, it's kind of difficult to be all SPUNKY and KAPOW with a kneepad. (^_^)

Talking to the people in the store, it's the butt pad, nevermind a knee pad, that you really want,

but, yeah, I think anybody who's snowboarded even once will understand that if you do not have a butt pad, that is when you will fall right on your bum. (^_^)

I've had to learn it myself repeatedly (^_^) but it really hurts when you fall down.

Ah, for people who are snowboarding for the first time, please get all of the necessary pads. Without them, there will be a world of difference, like between heaven and hell, I'm not kidding.

As for me, for now, I've got my super fancy type all ready for next season. (bwahahah) This year, it's SPUNKY and KAPOW. (^_^)

Well then well then.

P.S. New shoes, and clothes, and bindings. I wanna try them all out today. (^_^)

No comments: