17 February 2010

From the demon realm... (2010.2.9 22:05)

a present. (^_^)


Finally, everything is a NEW model. (^_^)

At first, I installed the bindings that I used before, but I guess I shouldn't have bought that whole other board.
(^_^)


Man~ Still some time left to go in the land of enjoyable problems. (*joy*)


The brand is "NOAH'S ARK" which is one I'd never heard of, but maybe it was fate, maybe it's my friendly relations (^_^) but somehow, this turns out to be their second season as a core domestic brand.

It feels a lot more limp than the board I've been using, so I'll have to play around with some jumps and airs. (^_^)

I'd better get right out and do some practice. (^^;) But you might say... Why exactly? (major ^^;)

However, with "NOAH'S ARK" from Sata-sama, has an even more profound meaning. (^_^)

And this design is super adorable. (^_^)

I'm grateful to Satan-sama... And grateful for being born in this season. (^_^)

I've got this new board, I've gotta get to those snowy mountains and get some practice... (^_^) This year, I WILL slide~

No comments: