10 February 2010

Imoya (2010.1.28 23:11)

I went out with my friends to buy some snowboarding gear, and we stopped for a little tea water.

I haven't had any tea water like that for a long while. I used to go all the time, but I can't remember all the locations and stuff. (^^;)

However, as usual, when you buy at one place, it's okay to lose your way a little, and there are a ton of snowboarding stores.


Lately, I've been buying only on the net, and my encounters with the latest snowboarding gear (^_^) are really dangerous.

Plus, the binding, the clothes, the board, boots, everything I see, I have to touch, then I end up buying everything. (^^;)

It is about time to replace my outerwear anyway... and I have been wanting some lighter boots... and my bindings are in rough condition...

I steadily make excuses for myself. (^^;)

This time, I won the battle with greed! (^_^)


Only bindings... (major ^^;)

Man alive, even just this took some effort. (^_^) More than my friend bought, for a while, it was touch and go. (^_^)

So, after all that, we were hungry, so we got some tempura at a place called "Imoya."

The price was great, at 600 yen for a tempura meal, and we got some delicious tempura.

I don't know if just the shops in the Jinbouchou area, but in the store we went to,

the owners were quiet, and the customers were quiet, and they were just on the verge of closing shop.

It's not much, but I wasn't brave enough to take a cell phone shot inside. (^^;)


A little snapshot from after the store closed. (^_^)

Maaan, as you'd expect, Jinbouchou has the best gourmet spots in the metro area. I'd heard rumors they were of a high level. (^_^)

I can't visit this gourmet find too much though... Or in the end, snowboarding greed will get me. (^_^)

Well, it'd only be a problem until I hit the slopes. (^_^) Even if I had completely new stuff, you'd have to be gentle with me, please. (^_^)

Well then well then, have a good weekend~

P.S. The first holiday of the new year has passed us by. Hopefully, this year will continue in peace and tranquility, too. (^_^)

Responding to everyone's love comes first...

And curing back pain. (^_^)

"Always, thank you."

No comments: