27 January 2010

THIS IS IT (2010.1.26 19:36)

I'm on of those who missed seeing it in the theater, but this time, I definitely put my hands on it.


The reputation around those around me:


"When we do our job, we definitely wanna look like this."


Everybody gives it big praise, so I thought, well I might as well. (^_^)


How long have I looked forward to this day? (^_^)


So, well, let's not think about that. (^^;)


But before that, a meal:



Pardon me... It's the same menu every time. (bwahahah)


For a while now, my number of meals has been on the rise, so I used up all my leftover ingrediants in one meal. (^_^)


I made a half and half blend of the miso base I talked about last time and the miso base I usually use, and it turned out really nice. (^_^)


Everything's been amazingly tasty lately, too. (*joy*)


And also, the promised desert.


This is a new model of the usual. (^_^)


Man, people who develop this stuff, they really understand what I like. (^_^)


But, it's strawberries, STRAWBERRIES!! Strawberry shortcake... My favorite thing!


Mm? There's really nothing better? Man alive, everybody,


when you say cake, I saw strawberry. (^_^)


Certainly chocolate, and mont blanc, and chiffon, and cheese cake, these are all my favorite foods,


but now that you mention it, souveniers for my friends are combinations of cakes, and when I give a strawberry one,


I have to have confidence that I'm giving the best. (^_^)


Once in a while, as a test, I'll combine strawberry tart with strawberry bavarois or something. At times like that, I generally keep it for myself. (^_^)


So, well, I had a bunch of reaction stuff to say about the strawberries, (^^;)


but I write about it and I get massively hungry, so I'm gonna go eat something.


Well then well then~ Everybody have something delicious~

No comments: