23 January 2010

Chige Diet (^_^) (2010.1.14 19:34)

For those of us who are overweight with New Year's overindulgence!!

I'm totally having a "flab" rebirth. (^^;)


The only way to lose weight is to stop eating so much, so I'll have to cross the starvation hell (^_^)


Lately the training's been hard, so I don't know if I can survive fasting though. (^^;)


Well, being healthy right now's difficult anyway (^^;) since I'm on the rebound.


For now, I'm trying no carb meals centered around vegetables, but my stomach's always empty empty... (big ^^;)


This way, I have a menu that has enough nutrition, and I burn calories efficiently, and my belly swells,


and I can slam on the "Tofu Chige." (^_^)


Tofu is full of protein, and vegetables have it too, and if you add capsaicin, it seems like you should be able to get a good burn from it, right? (^_^)


So, here's what I made. (^_^)



The base is my impression of a multi-use miso soup. I mixed some miso with some stronger dashi and added cabbage, bean sprouts, chives, hackberries, kinoko mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms... etc I added in all my favorite vegetables.


Then I stir fried in some sesame oil, pork, and garlic, and of course slipped in some gochujang (a korean chili paste) through the back door, and added some more sesame oil and kimchi.


In the end, I let some tofu in, to.
If you like spicy stuff, you can pile on the Korean red pepper powder. (^_^)

And thus you have, something like, a simple "Tofu Chige."


They way it's all mixed together in the picture doesn't look that tasty, (^^;) but seriously, it was huge success. (^_^) That I could make something so delicious surprised even me. (^_^)


For preference, it might be even better with shellfish and seafood in it.


With my stomach firmly settled, and my body nice and warm, this week will be given over for taking recipies to their extremes. (^_^)


Have some, everybody, for those cold nights.

No comments: