10 January 2010

Sorry I kept you waiting. (2010.1.10 03:31)

I am back at last from a long trek to the snowy mountains. (^_^)


I went on this trip intending to drop the filth of last year's waves of busy,

but it took so long to get there, with every day slipping away...

Yeah... And my back pain further deteriorated. (^^;)

Finally, a vacation, but with my endurance slipping away, too, of course, my entire body snapped right into total exhaustion mode...


Tomorrow will definitely be maintenance again. (^_^)

Last year was one big explosion of frustration, but this year I was gonna go for it~

It's smack in the season of heavy snows, so it blizzards and blizzards (^_^) and right when the snow hit, of course I went out! (^_^)

The picture is from the day it finally cleared up. (^^;)


Although, it has been a mild winter so far... Well, if it's cold, it's cold,

but I always remember it being freezing in the winter when I was a kid.

It's not that far, but if we could go back even 10 years, I have a hunch it was plenty warm.

Eventually, when it would start snowing or something... When I think about that, it only gives me cause now to wonder when the heck I'm going skiing. (bwahahah)

Everyone, it's seriously cold, so take care not to get hurt and please enjoy your respective sports underwear.

Well then well then~




... Ah... My first shrine visit of the year... I haven't gone... (^^;)

No comments: