23 January 2010

A Late First Visit... (2010.1.16 22:40)

Belatedly, I finally went for my first temple visit of the new year.


When I pulled a fortune from the tiny pile that was left over (^^;) it said this year would have "Middling Luck." How delicately put...


Well, time's passed so quickly since New Year's Day, all the "Great Luck" ones were probably taken already...
Yeah... Yeah, that's gotta be it... (^_^)

Hoping for my luck to go up, I stepped inside the shrine.


However, lately the fad of people visiting power spots has been growing, and there were a ton of people in there.


Somehow, when I get in places like that, my heart gets all weak.
Maybe when the atmosphere clears up...

In that kind of a holy place, I prayed for world peace and world conquest again. (^_^)


So, when I got home, the obligatory "Chige"



Today's picture is from before I boiled it. (^_^) This is after I put in the bean curd and chives, and finished up with the all-purpose onion.
I tentatively tossed in a small amount of chili pepper, too. (^_^)

This pot seems to be getting biggger and bigger with each passing day. (^^;)


Man... It's stragely a relief when the amount of food you can eat keeps going up. (bwahahah)


Although, by day three, I won't be getting full any more... (^^;) Well, of course I have to have a little brown rice, right.


Everybody here is not impossibly deliciously beautiful. (^_^)


I'm a little bored with these, we have to think up my next menu~
Well then well then~

No comments: