02 January 2010

School's Closed~ (2009.12.27 03:33)

Man oh man oh man~

2 Days in Osaka~

That was really really hot.

Not that my whole body wasn't rattling already, but everybody's cheering from the stands fixed me right up.

Good job everybody, both days had MAX energy, and we had a couple of Lives perfect for ornamenting the end of this year.

That sense of unity was crazy. (^_^) Of course, it was Osaka. (^_^)

For helping us win the fight, truly I thank you. Honestly, with the force of that Kansai dialect, it felt like we knocked our opponent straight to the floor. (^_^)

Of course the takoyaki power was the strongest. (^_^) On the Shinkansen on the way back, I got wrapped up in feelings of gratitude, and ate some "takomusu." (^_^) *

So, I sadly passed Kyoto, was home from Osaka in a moment, arrived at home, had a light meal, and then my arm fell of. (^^;)

They say when you go to sleep right after you eat, you become a cow, but when I woke up, what I had was a cold. (big (^^;) )

Plus, I was sore all over, and even breathing hurt pretty bad.

I swore I was going to forge my body into perfect shape, but as usual I had a weak constitution... (^^;)

Well, this has been the hardest year in the past 10. (^_^) Before we cross over into the next year, I should do some firm body maintenance.

Maybe some spring cleaning after that? (^_^)

Everyone, seriously, please take care not to ruin your physical condition.

Well then well then, to celebrate the end of the year holidays, a toast!! Cold medicine!! (^_^)


[ * which is takoyaki (octopus dumplings) + omusubi (rice balls), of course. ]

No comments: