23 January 2010

Sorry I was out for so long. (^^;) (2010.1.21 22:51)

I was a little kidnapped. (^^;)

Yeah, there was a snowy mountain preview. (bwahahah)


So, i'm really into cooking for myself lately, so I bought myself a present. (^_^)



With this miso base, I can make another pot meal. (^_^)


However, earlier this year, I felt like I'd never snowboarded (^^;) but thanks to this, I finally got my intuition back.


Lately, I've been reading some snowboarding stuff, but the stuff that's already written is so amazingly high level.


In Japan, snowboarding having a renaissance right now, so it can't really be helped,


A snowboarding magazine I saw a while ago had an article about "Beginning Level Tricks." Aaah, now these are just normal jumps. (^_^)


When I first started, 99% of snowboarders were beginners, too, so jumping put you right up at the head of a class that just did gliding,


although frankly, these days I've got a long ways to go even to get up to beginner level. (^^;)


Well, in my case, if I broke my arm, my life would pretty much be over (^^;) so I have to exercise some self control and careful caution (^_^) so maybe I'll just hold off on those jumps after all. (^_^)


Everbody, please have fun, but take care not to injure yourselves.

Well then well then~

No comments: