17 February 2010

Thanks (2010.2.12 23:32)

For your many kind words,

truly truly thank you.



For being born in this era,

for the miracle of being able to meet all of you, I'm grateful,

and I'll try with all my might

to live a long life. (^_^)



Incidentally, in a birthday to remember,

I somehow broke my cell phone. (^^;)



So I couldn't get the all important calls from friends. (big ^^;)

The emails reached me though...




Plus, I only realized it was broken yesterday. (^^;)

I'm really tied to my phone. (major ^^;)



To borrow this space,

"Really sorry about that..."



So,

at one year older,

I'm still called robot (^_^)

I'm still called old man (^_^)

but I'll try for a lifetime of service~



Well then well then, see everybody in Niigata~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Meredeth. Without all your wonderful translations, so many of us would never get to know just how special this man is. And you don't get enough credit. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous said...

I agree with shyone05. You don't get enough credit for all you do.

thanks for translations.

Hope you are you doing well.