07 March 2009

From the land of the gyoza (2009.3.5 22:53)

I have come home.


Man oh man, the schedule this time, it has been unbelievably harsh. (^^;)


So I say, with, what, 4 DAYS left. (bwahahah)


But, yeah...


Thanks to the garlic power of everyone in Utsunomiya (^_^) we were able to safely weather it.


Plus...


We were all able to wish ChaCha-ani happy birthday together,

and man~ those were two hot nights. (*joy*)


Everyone in Utsunomiya, I shall stick to gyozas from here on out,

and let's spend another hot night together (^_^) YEAH!!!


P.S. Anyway... Gyoza... They were delicious. (^_^) I ate them so franticly, I forgot to take any gyoza shots... (^^;)


[ coz i felt bad, that's how i got this one done on time. poor chacha doesn't get enough lovin'. by the way, the thing he calls chacha is 'big brother.' i didn't really know how to translate that w/out it sounding dumb, so i just left it. (^_^) ]

No comments: