25 March 2009

A Gourmet Journey Part2 (2009.3.25 03:09)

I've been eating nothing but delicious foods, so you'll have to excuse me. (^^;)



The puffer fish, now that was truly delicious... Of course, poisonous things would be delicious, I guess...

Thorns and roses hold the same beauty, right. (^_^)

Maaan... This was supposed to be the paunch extermination tour... And now we've got the Sakurajima daikon! (bwahahah)

There's not that much left, huh... I'd better keep the damage to the minimum. (^_^)

But, you know... Coming towards the end, the lives are heating up, and more than that, I'm getting steadily hungrier... (^^;) Yeah... That is troubling... (^_^)

Continuing on to Yonako, Yamaguchi, we'll be hopping over to island country. Let's all burn some calories together, everyone. (^_^)


[ why is there no space between part and 2? because our dearest YOUkun wrote that part in english, and decided to omit the space, so i figured i would, too. (^_^) ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for translating once again.

Mr You brave boy to eat that puffer fish. I saw that movie the Serpent and the Rainbow. NO thanks I wouldn't eat it.

sandra