28 March 2009

Kyuushuu Landing!! (2009.3.29 03:12)

Everyone, thank you for you hard work at the battle in the shadow of the mountain. (^_^) It was hot night, like the whole place was a live house.

This time is was Yonako → Yamaguchi at 6 o' clock, Yamaguchi → Matsue at 5 o' clock, so it's been super long bus transportation time, (^^;)

but I ate some definitely delicious foods, even took a slow hot bath, and was able to enjoy a nice trip, if even for just a little while. (^_^)

In island country, life starts every time you land, and maybe it's the air, but it was a town where I was interested in taking a bunch of photos, so this time, when I have a private moment, I'd like to go on a photography trip. And I'd like to go to Izumo Shrine, and get my fill of hot springs, too. (^_^)

So, today (yesterday) was our safe disembarkation in Kyuushuu. Straight away, I had some Tonkotsu ramen...


Yeah, I noticed after I thrust my chopsticks in, and I took a photo real quick. (^^;)

Of course, the noodles were Barikata, so it was delicious. (^_^)

The Kyuushuu area... Already the paunch danger zone. (^_^)

Well then well then let's make tonight a hot night, too, okay~

P.S. We're coming up very soon on three years here, aren't we... Everyone, truly, as always, thank you. m(._.)m

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for translating like always.

Am I the only that secretly believes that MR You wants to be the Chairman on Iron Chief American.

sandra

meredeth said...

zomg that would be awesome! now you KNOW i would watch that! (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Can't you just picture MR You screaming "a Le Cuisine!!!"

better yet, Mr. You cooking against one of the Iron Chefs.

He'll probably want a guest judge. so he can eat.

I know I would watch it.

Sandra

PS. I wonder if they show Iron Chef America in Japan.

Anonymous said...

"the paunch danger zone."
lol this guy cracks me up. i'd sooo love to go on a culinary journey with him. we could contemplate our fat bellies together XD