12 March 2009

To the North~ (2009.3.12 00:58)

That was pretty unlucky that the planes were all grounded. (^^;) We were stuck at Akida Airport for four hours... (T_T)

I had some free time, so while I was wandering around on a search for something to post about, I found, I found, this! (^_^)

First off, this thing made me laugh so hard. (^_^)


It's a namahage, so of course, Mokkori... (*bjaor (^^;)*) *

Man oh man, Akida's got an open mind, huh~ (^_^)

Speaking of namahage, when I was a kid, I saw a thing on namahage on the television,

and I got so scared, like, 'I am so glad I wasn't an Akida kid... (*fear*)' (^_^)

These things, [ he means the phone charms ] if I'd seen one when I was a kid, that would have been a seriously traumatizing experience... (^^;)

Cupie namahages are such a big laugh though. (^_^)

So, well, we have safely arrived in Sapporo, but now that we're here...

It's so super absurdly cooold... (^^;) Plus there was snow blowing all over...


It wasn't that far to the convenience store, but...

Ooo... It hurt when that snow hits my face... Ah- My shoes were completely buried... (^^;)

When I got to the store, my whole body was white. (^_^) Maaan... This is the first time I've really realized the harshness of snow country.

Well then, everyone, the snowy mountains are calling me, so I'll be staying around here tonight. (^_^)



[ * namahage are little demon things, and mokkori is that blue plush thing he put up a shot of a while back.. it's name refers to the little tent a dude's pants make when he gets a little hot, as it were... ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I can leave comments here! Coool! :D *discovers internet wonders* *lol*

Thanks a lot for the translation! I was too lazy even for looking at the photos. *lol* Maaan, these little... blue... guys *rofl*... made me laugh hard out. I wish he'd send some around! *rofl*

Whoa, I want to be in Sapporo! Snooow!! *___*