11 March 2009

Touhoku Domination!! (2009.3.11 00:05)

Somehow, we have safely ended the day. (^_^)

Man~ The three rounds, Yamagata, Aomori, and Akita battles, were truly hot...

And Morioka, Sendai, and Kooriyama before that were hot too...

After all, it was the Touhoku region~ It warmed my heart. (^_^)

So, you say, we're going to some cold places, that there's no guarentees? Well, this time was rattly,

but for the time being, in Aomori...


Yeah~ It's absolute heaven... (^_^)


Actually, here, they have public pay toilets. What kind of price is 390 yen!! (*shock*) *

Some kind of city... But the supermarket bathrooms are like 2000 yen, so... (^^;) **

How'd you like to have to commute through this neighborhood... (bwahahah)

Weeell, tonight's live ended with another big rush, and I have a feeling like I want to end the night at Akita with a pow, too, but we'll see. (^_^)

Yamagata → Aomori at 6 o' clock, Aomori → Akita at 4 o' clock after (a night run on a) bus, so my body will be completely EXhausted. (^^;)

So today, I shall eat some karin sugars and quietly go to bed. (^_^)


Man- these are unbelievably delicious. (^_^)

Well then well then, everyone, until we meet again in the north. (^_^)


[ * that's ~US$4. jeez, just to pee? also, that picture is for hot springs.
** that's like $20 just to restroom! good lord! remind me not to have to go in akita. ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those toilets better be gold plated or something!

Scary...

Anonymous said...

They have pay toilets. I haven't seen one of those since I was a kid. The prices are crazy.

Remind me never to vacation there if I ever get to go to Japan. you need a special toilet budget.

Thanks again for translating this.

Still in shock over the price of bathrooms.

sandra

meredeth said...

heheh. my sister was like, those toilets better wipe your butt for you! (^_^) i was like, maybe they're bidets. that would explain $20 for a poo~ (^^;)

Anonymous said...

These prices are outrageous. Like Tam said, I was thinking the same thing. They better gold plated or personal but wiping.

Do you get a mint after you go?
:)

sandra