01 April 2009

Fukuoka - departure, Kumamoto - arrival (2009.4.1 02:28)

Our two days in Fukuoka were the biggest rush. Of course it was the Hakata festival, so it was hot~ (^_^)

Oh, yeah yeah, actually the day that i ate the other day's ramen, I saw some interesting things in Canal City.


That last panda-kun is a little bit cute, but... (^_^)

Man~ There was good atmosphere that night in Canal City... Ah... I wanna go on a date in a place like that... (bwhahah)

We could see a movie...

go shopping...

play at the arcade...

Ah... Nice...



.........



bwuh, what what? ... Moving on from the delusions (^_^) today (yesterday) we safely arrived in Kumamoto.


I happened upon the sight of Kumamoto Castle when we were on a little walk. (^_^)

The cherry blossoms have already begun to fall, but I thought this would be my last chance, so I made a complete study with a bunch of pictures on my camera.

I'll upload some more to the community later on.



And lastly, the promised~


Basashi~ (^_^) * Man~ As expected, the genuine thing is absurdly delicious. (*joy*)

Let's have a hot night tonight, too~


[ * a raw horsemeat dish. uh, nom?
erm, durrr, yeah. kumamoto. none of this kumamatsu stuff. definitely not... (T_T) ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Kumamoto ;)

Emi

Anonymous said...

I would go there on a date with YOU!!