15 April 2009

For now (2009.4.12 05:36)

Okinawa Final Public Perfomance safely completed.



Firstly to Satan-sama (^_^) and to the band members, dancers, staff persons,

also to everyone who came out to see us,

to people who lent us their support,

to everyone here,



'Truly thank you.'



We were able to make the final day of this whole tour a huge success, and I am a truly fortunate person. (^_^)



We've still got a little ways to go before we're through (^_^) but for now, I need some maintenance for my exhausted body and heart. (^_^)

I'll report back soon. (^_^)

Please just wait a while, and I'll be back to my normal full flavor. (^_^) Well then well then, everyone have good dreams~



And finally...





'Everyone~!!! I love you!!!' (^_^)


[ good job YOUkun (and of course everybody else, too! hope he's enjoying his rest, he deserves it~ ]

1 comment:

Kassandra said...

He's so sweet! ^_^ I don't know why, but this one made me giggle all the way through. ^^ Thanks for translating!