06 April 2009

Sakurajima (2009.4.5 23:49)

Thanks to the sponge cake (^_^)


The Nagasaki night was finished with a big rush, too. (^_^)

And again, a long while on a bus... This time, with such a bus companion!!


Sasebo Burger. (*joy*)

Maan, it was my virgin experience with a Sasebo Burger, but I mean jeez, this thing is huge!!

How could you not be completely overjoyed at that? (bwahahah)

Not only was it big, it was also tasty, so of course the name is famous country-wide.

I've even seen them in Tokyo. (^_^)

So, as my stomach filled up, sleepiness set in, and I dozed off with the rocking of the bus for five straight hours,

and finally we were there, Kagoshima.


We've got two days on Sakurajima, but as usual, it's a wonderful scene.

This feeling of being close to mother nature like this is nice. The first time I came here, I was really moved, like 'Waa!!' (^_^)

Well then well then everybody, let's make tonight another hot night!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the translations as always! ^-^
Food food food, does that man think of anything else? xD

And I think you skipped an entry?
The Fukuoka entry from the 1st?

Wagtail said...

You... T.T his entries always make me smile. I have no idea why, but it was so happy and cheerful it made tears come to my eyes.

... Hahaha. What the hell.

<3 Thanks for translating.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the translations ^_^ the food looks good! Almost makes me want to go back to being a meat eater. XD I think you missed one post. =/

Anonymous said...

Bwuaaarks... okay, I really don't like burgers. Sorry, YOUsan. XD But his photos are always so gorgeous, aren't they. (^-^)

Thanks a lot for translating all these!

meredeth said...

i did indeed miss a post. this is what happens when classes start - my brain promptly leaks out of my head. i put it in correct chronological order to avoid confusion. doesn't hurt that it saves face for me, too~ (^_^)