20 April 2009

One Week... (2009.4.18 21:37)

Since then, one week has passed in a flash, huh? (^^;)

It's been entirely laundry and housework here, and body maintenance and rehersal, and going to Akihabara. (^_^)

And there's been some kind of creaking sound. (^_^)

The long trip is over, now it's time for a little of the shut-in lifestyle. All that's left is the recording... (^^;)

Waking up early every day during the tour, eating properly, moving around and sweating a lot, it really was quite healthy. (^_^)

Thanks to which, my body weight has been slowly rising... (T_T) To tell the truth, it's already scary to get on the scales. (bwahahah)

I'll do it steadily during my shut-in hours. (^_^)

Well then well then everyone, have a nice holiday~ In closing, enjoy this shot of Chura Umi Aquarium.


P.S. The Korea performance was really too bad... As soon as we can, I hope from the bottom of my heart, the day will come when we'll be able to do it.

4 comments:

Liathchan said...

I don't know why, but You-kun doing housework is such a cute/attractive mental image. I like my men to be domesticated ^^.
Thanks for the translation as always :)
By the way, if you check out Jun-ji's blog there's a photo of them all backstage...in towels...You-kun's has slipped a little and now the question of 'boxers or briefs?' can finally be answered *giggle*. Poor You-kun, I hope he's not too embarrassed!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for doing this. I've been lurking a bit, I read your translations and then comment YOUs blog with my half-assed japanese skills. I am so grateful. Just thought you should know, your work is great. 8)

meredeth said...

ladies and gentlemen, by all means, get an eyeful : http://www.jun-ji.com/ (under "private," then "photo album"). man alive that mussy hair does things for me~

Anonymous said...

The tour is over, and You instantly starts mentioning his weight again... XD
.. I've been reading your translations for a long time, but never comment.. ^^; So, thank you for translating, and keep up the good work!