15 April 2009

Gourmet Travels Final (^_^) (2009.4.11 02:25)

Kagoshima black pork shabu-shabu~


It was the first time I've has pork shabu that was that delicious. (*joy*) Also, Miyazaki has Miyazaki beef, the best in Japan.


Yeah, that was melting tasty. (^_^) Of course, it IS Japan's best!!

And I was surrounded by my beloved shochuu... (^_^)


Kyuushuu's got some good stuff. (^_^) Delicious drinks, delicious cooking, hot lives, this is the trifecta of a good trip. (^_^)

Also, at the final stop, Okinawa.


Yeah, the promised bowlful of Okinawan soba.

It's been so many months since I've been in Okinawa, I feel all nostalgic, like this is my hometown.

This might be the best feeling I've had the whole 10 years...

Laughing and crying tonight, right to the end...

Let's make it a hot night all the way~


[ actually, what we should do, is ignore how late this post is. yeah, let's do that~ ... (T_T) ]

No comments: