18 June 2009

Arena Completion Plan (^_^) (2009.6.17 23:42)

Thanks everybody at Makuhari.

Man~ It was really hot... It was so far beyond hot, that during the performance,

I was like "poit!!" (^^;) *

These next three days I'm going to rest. (*big (^^;) *)

Well, it's something of an occupational hazard, but I myself think people who can't get over pain, can't put on a good live. (^_^)

So, while I'm resting, I'll watch a BD that came into my hands the other day. As you may have guessed from the title of this entry,


it's the new movie version of the famous "Eva." ** I probably already know how it turns out. (^_^)

More than ten years have passed since the first time I laid eyes on this anime...

Enjoying the high image and sound quality on hi-res discs like this BD,

for me, this is really nice... (^_^) It's a wonderful era.

Everyone, I highly praise and recommend the Blue Ray lifestyle. (^_^)


Well then well then~


[ * yeah, your faithful translator wasn't sure how to render this one. guki, what he says in the original, is like throbbing pain, so i thought he meant it was so hot it hurt, so i went with poit.
** that would be evangelion for those of you unacquainted. the new movie, like the old movies/series/etc, is very good. you should see it if you get the chance.
p.s. i swear i haven't forgotten about the interview on eneru's site. i've got about half of it translated, and i'm going to go work on the rest of it right now. i swears! (^_^) ]

No comments: