07 June 2009

It's been a while. (2009.6.7 02:21)

Friday, I was out.

We looked over what we recorded at the house, but it was quite, well, enviable... No, it had more of a showy feeling. (^_^)

Yesterday's music fair recorded the next day's TV, so my already snapping-in-half body is now at fatigue level MAX,

but I have to muster the last of my strength and record with all my might. I think my fighting spirit will show through the screen. (^_^)

Lately, on the subject of 'for a while,' lately, this has been in heavy rotation...


When I go out, generally the instrument shop, the electronics store, or Tower Records are standard, (^_^)

but this one was a one-listen purchase. Seems to be a Japanese band making it's all American debut,

but this surprising sound doesn't really have anything to do with my little stock of knowledge.

Maaan~ It really numbs me out through my headphones. (^_^)

It seems to be popular with my musician friends, too, so, people who like rock should definitely check it out.

In order to meet new sounds that I think are stylish, my trial listening journeys shall continue for some time. (^_^)

Well then well then everyone, have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for translating this for us.

The cd You is referring to, do you know anything about it?

I see it saids Fact, but is that band name or the CD title.

sandra

meredeth said...

oh yeah! i meant to put that in the main entry. FACT is the name of the band, and here's their official site: http://factjapan.com/index.html

very cool sound.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the site, I have to check it out. Since it is Mr You approved.

thanks
sandra