23 June 2009

Relaxing Raccoon Dog~ (2009.6.23 15:30)

Yesterday, while we were migrating to Nayoga, I discovered this at the Kusatsu SA.


For lunch I had the traditional "udon." (^_^) Kansai's udon, even at an SA junk place, are absurdly delicious. Of course, yeah, Kansai. (^_^)

The live was quite a rush, too, wasn't it. Of course in Kansai, the customer's power is different. (^_^) I definitely put on my fighting spirit. (^_^)

This was my first Osaka sumo match, and wasn't it a big big big success. (*joy*)

Incidentally, we dropped in on Osaka, so
the day before...drinks with the parents,
day one... drinks with old friends,
day two...drinks at the launch
migration days...drinks with staff,
it's been four rolling days of drunkeness. (^^;)

As expected, today I had a little nightcap before I went down. (bwahahah)

Let's make Nagoya a hot night, too.

Well then well then~


[ a) i have no idea what an SA is.
b) his title says tantan-tanuki no, so i tried to get a little aliteration going on with my translation.
c) he calls it the Osaka sumo match, but that was in march, so i think he must be talking about the one in may, which was in nagoya.
d) there is no d. ]

No comments: