02 June 2009

Portrait (2009.6.1 23:50)

Apparently, this is how I look to JUN-KU-kun. (^^;)


Well, it's not entirely wrong, but still. (^_^) AKB? ... Is that kind of like Akiba? (bwahahah)

But, when it's time to work, I do get like that. (^^;) Everybody says I look like I'm a crook, or like I'm about to commit a crime. (bwahahah)


Oh- Chirolyn-san, thank you for barging in. Even without a business meeting, he's all about the service, and of course, since he's my senpai, even I have to follow his example. (^_^)

However, this time on TV, I got tired of waiting... We got in at 2:30 in the afternoon, and the performance wasn't until 9 in the evening! (^^;) So I wandered into a musical instrument store by myself with my free time. (^_^)

I only got to play one melody, but that was a hot stage. To everyone in the audience, my true thanks.

Well then well lthen, good night... zzz


[ the idea of cute litte YOUkun committing a crime is really too much! (^_^)
and yes, i suppose that should be chirolyn. except your elderly/out of the loop translater-san had never heard of him before. (^^;) arigatou everybody for keeping me in line~ ]

4 comments:

~TarePanda Adventures~ said...

I wonder if it's some sotra inside joke to photobomb poor You?
lol this time he noticed it

and him commiting a crime? hehe, he's to adorable too!

~TarePanda Adventures~ said...

oh, lol he did notice the manager! nvm...

Real Thing Shakes said...

Eh.. Chirorin.. I'm pretty sure it should be Chirolyn instead. XD;;;

Anonymous said...

Chirorin = Chirolyn? xD;;

I don't know how anyone could think that You could commit a crime, lol~