07 November 2009

Class Log (continued) (2009.11. 8 00:39)

We ended day two as a huge success with a big climmax. (*joy*)

Actually, with everybody jumping around like that, the stage was swaying like there was an earthquake. (^_^)

While everybody was silent for the performance, it was like, wooow, this is the magnitude of this little song?

Things like that secretly give me a big rush. (^_^)

With that tune, the stage shook like it was going to collapse, I was like, jump jump! Go go! (^_^)

Incidentally, there are big parties all over the Sea of Japan side of Japan tonight. I would be excited, but...

too bad I had to come back to Tokyo after the show was over. (T_T)


Plus,

somehow I felt in bad shape when I reached the house, and when I took my temperaturre, of course, I hand a fever. (^^;)

Hahahah... I was so hyper on stage, I didn't even notice... (^^;)

So, with the tension at MAX, tonight I shall dutifully...


have a nightcap before I go to sleep. (^_^)

Ah... I want to make a school infirmary at the Rakuen Festival... I'll take applications for overnight stays. (bwahahah)

Well then well then, have a nice day off~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for translating.

Mr. You always makes me laugh.


Sandra

Anonymous said...

Satan sama had a fever and so is Yuu. I wonder who pass it to whom and HOW? Hmmmmm......


from: amie