20 November 2009

It's about the takoyaki (^_^) (2009.11.20 04:42)

It's the one thing you'll find in every Kansai man's house.

"Takoyaki pan..."

Of course I have one. (^_^)


It's been a while since I used it, but I used to have a lot of takoyaki parties at my house.

This might be a rarity in Kanto, but my friends an dI used to get really excited about them, and I had a pretty good rep,

but these days I don't have much of an interest in them, and it just hangs around in my fertilzer cupboard. (^^;)

When I was in college, we had takoyaki practically every day when I went home (^_^)that and sukiyaki for dinner every week... (bwahahah)

Compared to that, I hardly eat anything here in Tokyo...

Just writing about that stuff makes me hungry. (^^;) I just had a huge meal a little while ago, but as usual, my gas milage is horrible. (^_^) *

Well then well then, everyone have a beautiful day~


[ * as in, he fills up, he goes three minutes, he needs a refueling station. coz YOUkun is an SUV, dontcha know~ ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, an SUV! Good one, Meredeth. No wonder he writes so much about having to lose weight! Keep that takoyaki pan in the fertilizer cupboard,You-san, or Satan-sama will be dragging you kicking and screaming back to the dojo.

Sinuslift said...

heheh cool