15 November 2009

Osaka's final day... (2009.11.15 23:03)

Three days of life...

Man, it was seriously intense. (^_^) As you might expect on the third day, my powers of concentration... (^^;)

Yeah, my strength is only thanks to Satan's Dojo. (^_^)

For the time being, my thanks to everyone. First off, thanks for the victory, and


cheers!! (^_^)

So, by all rights, it should've rush up like, pow, but actually this time, I got a little bit of a strained back on the first day. (^^;)

Somehow, after the performance was over, I got some medical care at a sports chiropractor in the middle of the night, and got through it until the final day, but man alive, it was spotty for a while.

Well, this week, there was too much jumping around on not enough sleep, so right in the middle of rehearsal one day, just "crash!!" (^^;)

Well the pain's gone down considerably, but just to be sure, I'll go straight to bed tonight...

I've got a little ways to go before I can handle another launch, so I'll just stay home lonely and alone... (T_T)

So keeping that in mind...


you'll have to excuse my pajamas. (^_^)

Aaah... Seriously, I'd really like to be a health preservation committee member... (bwahahah)

Well then well then, everyone gets a day off. Fare thee well~ (^_^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My you're so updated in translating. Thank you so much! I thought Yuu san has fallen on the face of the planet. He hasn't post an entry for so long. My heart skip a beat when I saw his pic. He is sooooooo gorgeous! His skin is so nice. I hope he'll do a beauty post soon.

fr: amie

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of YOU..He looks natural. No make-up or fancy hair or clothes just him in his pj's..which makes it more adorable! Seriously my favourite picture of him...Do hope he feels better soon. He needs to take better care of himself..As does a certain friend of his :D)

Anonymous said...

I agree with the two people who posted already. Seeing Mr. You so natural is great. He is so down to earth, that it just makes him so adorable. In the PJ's even more AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, you want to hug him.

Thanks for always taking the time to translate this for us.

Encase I don't have a chance, hope everyone has a great holiday season.

sandra