07 November 2009

West Side Landing!! (2009.11.6 02:14)

When I type it out in kanji, it looks like a typo. (^_^)

Man oh man~ I had no time to prepare, but this time we were really in a hurry. (^^;)

When I was a high school student, I pulled an all-nighter in preperation for the school festival once, and this brings back memories. (^_^)


Well, to be frank, I'm commpletely down for the count. (^_^)

Well then well, let's make it a hot night for the Rakuen Festival. I can't wait to see everyone's uniforms, but for now it's sleep time. (^_^)


[ super sorry for getting all behind, peoples. NaNo is on, so most of my spare time is spent writing. also, school is kicking my butt. (^^;) anyhow, the next two entries should be up here soon~ ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow so many updates. I am visiting your post every now and then. Thank you so much. Its so adorable of You to post a picture like that. (I can see his firm butt) bwahahahaha!

from: amie