31 October 2009

I'm Home!!! (2009.10.27 17:29)

Did everyone get back safely? Thank you all very much.

Actually I've been back since the night of the 25th, but it's been wave after wave lately... (^^;)

Of course, I don't have any Singapore posts... Yeah, it's been a house-arrest lifestyle for me. (^^)

Well, thanks to that, the live was a success, and at the event I got to see everyone's smiling faces, and hopefully I gave everyone good memories.

As for me, I took some photos of foreign lands, and I wanted to introduce a few of them here...

Especially the ones from Merlion. (^_^)

So, it's not a terribly special post, but here's the perfume I got while I was there. (^_^)

Singapore reallly was hot, so even a little bit gave a refreshing scent.

This is what it came in. It was really a refreshing scent.

To be frank about it, I sweat so much, the perfume ran right off. (^_^)

For people who participated, the temperature difference was intense, so I hope everyone gets some nice rest so you don't ruin your health.

The moment I got back, I was shocked by how cold it is.

Well then well then everybody, not too long until the Rakuen Festival.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many fragrances does he have?
I doubt that he'll ever use everything up...

Anonymous said...

he was in singapore???????? So close yet so far arrgghhhh