09 October 2009

Autumn Diet (^_^) (2009.10.9 02:16)

It's a little late I guess, but I ended up buying something like this.


In the EMS golden age, I had other machines, but I'm magnificently fickle... (^^;) I can use this guy more easily. (^_^)

It don't know if it's effective or not, but for the time being it'll be the usual live testing. (^_^)

Thanks to the tour, I gained a full 10 kilos. (^^;) But there was really no sign that I was going back. (bwahahah)

I've been on a diet of no carbohydrates at night for the past week, and I've been having hip-baths twice daily every morning and evening, and somehow easily lost 4 kilos. (*joy*)

So then, I'd better make doubly sure to repel this belly flab. It gives quite a nice electric feeling.

If I get any results, I'll let you know. (^_^)

Well then well then, have a nice weekend in Yoyogi~

2 comments:

passionflower said...

I've followed your blog and also You's one for awhile now.
And I always have to smile when he has a new entry up =)
Seriously, if he found a balance between his eating habits and sports, he wouldn't have this problem!

Irina said...

Hello! First of all, thank you for the wonderful translations you're posting!
Reading You's last blog entry, I can't help picturing him with a belly, and I find it almost impossible :)) All the members of GcktJob seem so skinny to me. Even if You gained some weight, I think he would still remain skinny.